• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sreesanth again proving to be very loose and wayward, no way he should be in the side ahead of RP Singh.

howardj

International Coach
Haha, why do they persist with Hodge at #3? I like him but 11 runs from 6 innings at 3 doesn't fill me with confidence.
His claim that he has the credentials to open in Tests is in tatters. If you can't handle the new white ball, then the new red one will probably get the better of you too.

PakPowered

School Boy/Girl Captain
Good start by India, India need to restrict Aus to a moderate total, in the last match India lost the plot in middle overs.

I hope India win the match in the very last over.

PakPowered

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sreesanth again proving to be very loose and wayward, no way he should be in the side ahead of RP Singh.
RPS > Sree>>> Irfan.

I guess Irfan is in team coz of his batting, as far as bowling is concerned, he's still a lowsy bowler to me.

Rps should never have been dropped:@

Perm

RPS > Sree>>> Irfan.

I guess Irfan is in team coz of his batting, as far as bowling is concerned, he's still a lowsy bowler to me.

Rps should never have been dropped:@
Of course Irfan is in because of his batting, he allows the selectors to play 5 bowlers while still retaining some depth in the batting lineup. He did bowl very well in the World Twenty20, and quite quick at times, so he should be able to make a successful comeback.

Perm

Actually, changed my mind. Sreesanth's last couple of overs have been good, persist with them.

What's the ball doing? Getting much swing?

Mister Wright

Actually, changed my mind. Sreesanth's last couple of overs have been good, persist with them.

What's the ball doing? Getting much swing?
A little bit, but Hayden & Clarke have handled it well. Hayden's batting a long way out of his crease and Clarke is seeing them like watermelons. There isn't as much swing as the first few overs, but still enough there for the bowlers.

Perm

A little bit, but Hayden & Clarke have handled it well. Hayden's batting a long way out of his crease and Clarke is seeing them like watermelons. There isn't as much swing as the first few overs, but still enough there for the bowlers.
Standard Hayden then, I noticed he just walked down the track and pulled Zaheer through mid-wicket.

Pathan on now, first ball only 124kph. Let's hope he can build up a bit of pace.

Perm

Maiden, quality. Sad thing is he'll likely have his good figures ruined at the death.

Mister Wright

Does India have any Workplace Health and Safety laws? Those people standing up the top of the grandstand are crazy!