• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Bock's last few games in defence have been so good he probably has to play there all the time from now on. Dominated Cloke tonight and had 25 touches to go with it. Gill was great again too, if his use of the ball improves in the off season he'll be a big player next year.

Wasn't the best team performance, but it was good enough.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Just glad to be playing finals atm, had to work so didnt catch the game but Macca dominated again apparently. Great to see Gilly and Roo kick a few goals too.

pasag

RTDAS
Need two goals in two minutes, not enough you'd think. Would be brilliant for Hird and Sheedy if they pulled it off though.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
What an absolutely stunning last quarter. Lucas absolutely unbeatable, i think just about everyone was hoping for essendon to get up.

From a brisbane perspective, tis sad to see Scott and Johnson retiring. The Scott brothers were absolute legends, probably the 2 most feared players during our peak, A lot of our success can be owed to them. And Johnson, the last (i think) Fitzroy player playing, is an absolute legend. Hope we can see them both off with a win.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
How depressing no more Hirdy :unsure: - A true champion right to the end.

Nearly all our players were in tears, just goes to show how much Hird will be missed. Certainly the best Essendon player i have ever got the chance to watch and boy has it been an amzing journey. Never will i forget what Sheedy and Hird have done for the Essendon football club. True legends.

Lucas should of been playing forward the last 3 weeks (Not in the backline)....

Will feel very strange watching Essendon with no Hird or Sheedy next year,

Status
Not open for further replies.