• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Name sports you cannot bear to watch

atisha_ro

U19 12th Man
i got bored with basketball too, didn't bother to watch a single game of the NBA playoffs.
soccer pretty much boring me as well, unless some exotic matchups are on (African Nations Cup or something).
became a big baseball fan though, captivated by the dramatic and tactical side of the game, following closely the Boston Red Sox.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
The Tour de France is quite dire. Has been on our TV quite a lot lately, have to ay it's a bit of a snoozefest IMO.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What would be on instead? The Asian under 15 football championships? Athletics? Cycling > age group national tournaments.
Athletics are decent TBH, I'd far rather watch them than cycling, particularly given a variety of events.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Much more to appreciate with cycling than athletics tbh.
DWTA. Obviously you're a fan of cycling, but I think most people with little interest in either sport would prefer to watch athletics.