• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well I just have, and no answer. What'd'you reckon are our odds on turning-up and booking on the door?
Fairly meh? Probably best going there first after New Street and see rather than leave it and hope it's free later in the afternoon. Failing that, there's always the huge tree in the park, best off buying/bringing a swing ball for that (not the orange windball type though (n))

Piper

International Captain
I don't think there's much difference to be honest.. All taste gross.. Man, I wish I was coming tomorrow :(

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There's huge differences between Lager, Bitter and Ale. One is fizzy and yellow, one is almost flat and dark, and the other can taste like anything but nearly always has a honeyish aftertaste to it.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
There's huge differences between Lager, Bitter and Ale. One is fizzy and yellow, one is almost flat and dark, and the other can taste like anything but nearly always has a honeyish aftertaste to it.
I know - I do work in the off-trade ya know.

And bitter and ale are both beers.

Piper

International Captain
Oh okay. Will have to take your word on it.. more of a smirnoff ice girl myself..

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Bloody Yankophobes. :dry:

Anyway, what'd you know about it - you're 16.
I know enough to know that unless it comes from continental Europe, it probably isn't worth it.

On a related note, sick of going to family parties and being given Carling. That isn't even fit for the cattle to wallow in.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
On a related note, well done on exposing CW to the possibility of being sued for millions... not to mention the chance of a fixed penalty notice for yourself of £5000...