• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
And I love making a point about people who can't see the wood for the trees when a player plays for a certain team (ie, their team)... but apparently I'm not allowed to point-out the fact that such a thing happens repeatedly because it's attacking the poster...
It is a bit different though, when you legitimately do have a problem with the member, and you have sly (or sometimes not-so-sly) digs at him regularly - especially when you've been warned about it. If I had ongoing battles with Goughy and was putting in a genuine effort to stop said battles, I would not have made that post.

As it is though, I have no issues with him - and he has no issues with me to my knowledge. It's becoming quite evident that your post had more to do with your dis-satisfaction with the decisions and warnings issued to you by the mod team than my post, and this is not the thread to raise such matters in, so drop it.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The CW England/Scotland/Irish X1 could look something like this...

Sam Morris
Alex Crampton (wk)
Liam Howgate
Tarick (don't know 2nd name)
Kev Goughy (c)
open365
Ethan McNamara
Rich Hingston
Neil Pickup
Richard Dickinson
?
Haha, so i'm definitely not UK-ian in the eyes of at least one person on CW.

Matteh

Incidentially i was also the only person to get a duck in last summer's CW Meetup, i was much better than that in the Anna/Crampton/Nath one though. :cool:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It is a bit different though, when you legitimately do have a problem with the member, and you have sly (or sometimes not-so-sly) digs at him regularly - especially when you've been warned about it. If I had ongoing battles with Goughy and was putting in a genuine effort to stop said battles, I would not have made that post.

As it is though, I have no issues with him - and he has no issues with me to my knowledge.
That's fair enough I suppose. I had kinda seen that distinction and wondered if a semi-lecture (;)) was coming my way on it.
It's becoming quite evident that your post had more to do with your dis-satisfaction with the decisions and warnings issued to you by the mod team than my post, and this is not the thread to raise such matters in, so drop it.
It was only ever about that, TBH, though as I said - was partly in jest. What you said obviously had nothing wrong with it, I was just using it as a vehicle. Point taken about this not being the place to discuss such matters, though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah, bit late for it now ain't it? Even though they're playing this evening I presume booking facilities will be closed.

A couple of important questions:

1) should I come clean-shaven and

2) should I bring the proverbial "few beers" for the company to share?

Matteh

Nah, bit late for it now ain't it? Even though they're playing this evening I presume booking facilities will be closed.

A couple of important questions:

1) should I come clean-shaven and

2) should I bring the proverbial "few beers" for the company to share?
Give it a go IMO.

I say clean-shaven and yes.