• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Turbinator, it's unseemly to blame the pace attack. They didn't bowl all that badly apart from the first day, I tell you.
You've got some brass neck, you 'av.

Even I don't constantly go around saying "blimey, I never knew you liked B*Witched!" ATT when I've B*Witcheded someone.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Happening about me here!

Nishant, let me make clear mate. I was hating India and supporting NZ. There is change after Pratyush enlighted me . Now, I am supporting NZ and IND.....

Nishant

International 12th Man
Happening about me here!

Nishant, let me make clear mate. I was hating India and supporting NZ. There is change after Pratyush enlighted me . Now, I am supporting NZ and IND.....
oh...ok..i get it. Thats good mate. :)

Its fair enough to still support NZ..simply cos u obviously liked the way they played b4...and its fair enough that u now like india. good stuff.

But here's a Q: Ind V NZ : Who wud u support?

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
oh...ok..i get it. Thats good mate. :)

Its fair enough to still support NZ..simply cos u obviously liked the way they played b4...and its fair enough that u now like india. good stuff.

But here's a Q: Ind V NZ : Who wud u support?
Not yet happened! Let me decide when the matches happen

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Interesting stuff from Pathan:

There was a time when you were outdoing the senior players in terms of popularity. There have been reports that the seniors were jealous. Is it true that they had started bullying you?
I don't know anything about it. I am not going to say anything about it.

So there is no truth to that?
You write whatever you want to say. I don't want to say anything. I don't want to raise this question at all. I didn't like that.
Doesn't admit it but doesn't deny it. There have been reports like that for years, and its quite disgusting IMO if true. Ganguly is pretty much the only one of our seniors that's known to consistently back up the youngsters. And Kumble too, but he isn't all that popular anyway.