• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That it's confusing enough you having Manan's avatar... if I have it too, it's even more so.

I just hope Manan dupes Akhil into some crazy challenge and gives him it sometime... think Akhil might leave or summat (NOT that I'd want that obviously...)

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
That it's confusing enough you having Manan's avatar... if I have it too, it's even more so.

I just hope Manan dupes Akhil into some crazy challenge and gives him it sometime... think Akhil might leave or summat (NOT that I'd want that obviously...)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! When you said you had an idea I thought it would be an idea to help me out here, not to make things worse. :@ :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I am trying to help you. If I have ss's avatar as well as you, people are going to see these intellectual-like posts coming from me, then yours, and think "hang-on, that's not silentstriker" and therefore, no-one's going to think you're him! :happy:

Anyway, after your ungreatfulness... forget it! :furious:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I am trying to help you. If I have ss's avatar as well as you, people are going to see these intellectual-like posts coming from me, then yours, and think "hang-on, that's not silentstriker" and therefore, no-one's going to think you're him! :happy:

Anyway, after your ungreatfulness... forget it! :furious:
:laugh: ...

Wait a second did you just say I don't come up with "intellectual-like" posts :@, or did you say SS doesn't? :unsure:

EDIT: Why'd you change it?

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I said "they're going to see these intellectual-like posts coming from me - then they're going to see your posts". If only you had the avatar, people might think "why on Earth's silentstriker posting this rubbish?" whereas if I do too, people will actually think "hang on, there's a contradiction with this avatar", then look at the name behind it. :happy:

But since you were so ungreatful for my kind offer, I withdraw it. :@

(Just for Pratyush: yes, I am just pretending to be horrible to Aseem. I love the kid really, like everyone)

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I am truly honestly more lost than ever :blink: ! I have no clue what you're trying to say.

And why for Pratyush, that's one more thing I don't get.

Wait nvm let's just drop this whole thing ...

EDIT: Wait I get it! So you were dissing me the whole time :laugh: ...

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Pratyush has more than once got the wrong end of the shteek because I've not explained myself properly and thought I was saying something I wasn't. And if he thought I was being horrible to you he might just (understandibly - I'd do the same if I thought someone else was picking on you) go off at me.

Anyway - if you have no idea what I'm on about, that's all good. :p Just goes to show what I was saying, really, ITBT.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Pratyush has more than once got the wrong end of the shteek because I've not explained myself properly and thought I was saying something I wasn't. And if he thought I was being horrible to you he might just (understandibly - I'd do the same if I thought someone else was picking on you) go off at me.

Anyway - if you have no idea what I'm on about, that's all good. :p Just goes to show what I was saying, really, ITBT.
Okay no now I get it! I hope, for your sake more than mine, all that was in jest :p:p.

Btw Rich, how come you don't come on msn anymore?

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
A hex on you Manjunath.

This, incidentally, sums my feelings right now up best:

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Btw Rich, how come you don't come on msn anymore?
I do, just not often at Yank\Canuck-friendly times. :p

Actually, TBH have been on less these last 3 or 4 weeks, now I think about it. Just haven't had as much time on my hands as usual, really.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Would make no sense to make any changes here, either. Had Hoggard been available Tremlett'd have had to sling his hook, but as it is he has the opportunity to build on a decent if far from outstanding debut.

All our batting bar Strauss can currently feel very, very confident indeed. Although it's only a matter of time before Collingwood and Bell need to start worrying again.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
What's the news on Flintoff?
There isn't any which says much we don't already know, really - he's hoping to play (as a batsman... for Lancs Seconds...) sometime soon, but we'll only know when he can bowl again when he tries... and probably finds the same problem's still there...