• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Remember the West Indies? We should've won 3-0 but for the run. We've always gotten screwed by the rain in the past too. Deserve some of this. The umbrellas are out, btw!
South Africa, third test in 1997 was pretty poor too. It is a light drizzle, not heavy rain btw and with 3 hours of cricket left to go, the game is far from over.

pasag

RTDAS
Meh, pretty good chance they'll get back on with three or so hours left, you'd think. Enough for one wicket at least.

adharcric

International Coach
Yeah but the rain doesn't make India a better team. They've batted ****e this game against an ordinary bowling line-up.
That's alright. I'm sure the batsmen realize that they've batted like ****, regardless of the result. Dravid's and Sachin's BP must be 200 about now. I'll take the draw, thank you.

irfan

State Captain
India's present score is equivalent to England's second innings effort. I'd say the extra 90-odd runs England gained in the first innings is purely the amount of runs Cook, Strauss & Vaughan tucked off their pads on the first morning.

no1_gangsta_786

U19 Cricketer
Lol at the BBC. They dont care if there's still one wicket left, they think England's won it already.

England 298 & 282 bt India 201 & xxx by xx runs