• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

irfan

State Captain
Anyone up for a RAINDANCE ??

You put your left hand in,
You put your left hand out,
And you shake the clouds about
Thats what it's all about

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I hope Dhoni is getting an earful about his shots. The man has played himself in, he shouldn't throw his wicket away even though he's been trying his best to do just that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol, that's a bit poor. Be a bit ****ty if I was an English supporter.

Ah well that is the game of cricket. Dhoni is up and down today. Dunno whether to praise him or bag him.

adharcric

International Coach
Lol, that's a bit poor. Be a bit ****ty if I was an English supporter.

Ah well at least Dhoni is doing alright.
Remember the West Indies? We should've won 3-0 but for the run. We've always gotten screwed by the rain in the past too. Deserve some of this. The umbrellas are out, btw!

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
I feel quite bitter now, I hate seeing matches like this stopped by rain resulting in a draw for a team that doesn't deserve one.

On the other hand if I were an Indian...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Remember the West Indies? We should've won 3-0 but for the run. We've always gotten screwed by the rain in the past too. Deserve some of this. The umbrellas are out, btw!
Yeah but the rain doesn't make India a better team. They've batted ****e this game against an ordinary bowling line-up.