• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Slight drizzle now. I reckon it will start showering and flood London minutes after we lose.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Seriously, all these run out chances and strange shots... why not just have Dhoni take Panesar and Sreesanth take Vaughan, and block it out?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
And another shot! Shouldn't Dravid be sending word down from the dressing room? I'd slap him silly if he came back in after playing so reckleslly.

This guy is not a Test match player, I hope people can see it now.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
And another shot! Shouldn't Dravid be sending word down from the dressing room? I'd slap him silly if he came back in after playing so reckleslly.

Dude Calm down. Do you think he can block 50 overs by himself ? I am not a Dhoni fan but I think it is too late to expect miracles from him.

adharcric

International Coach

Don't really care, as long as he saves this for us.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Dude Calm down. Do you think he can block 50 overs by himself ? I am not a Dhoni fan but I think it is too late to expect miracles from him.
No, I don't really expect him to be able to keep him out. I don't care if he gets out next ball, but he should never ever ever play the way he is right now.. Coming down the track, exposing the stumps, having swipes across the line of the ball... It is ridiculous, risky cricket that has no place in a situation like this.