• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Argh I have a bad feeling.

Sounds like these guys have done a good job. Some of VVS' shots have been superb.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
The betting guys think a draw is more likely now:

England: 2.25
Draw: 1.80
India: 11.00

I love this game, just because an hour of play can turn things around so much! India were playing close to 30 just after the 5th wicket fell...

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great field settings Vaughan, our best bowler in the game bowling to someone who's facing his first ball after lunch.

Are we going for a draw or a win?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Very evenly poised, gotta love Test cricket.
With the batting that is left after these guys, that is a pretty strange statement, I have to say.

It is here that we miss our Lord and Saviour the Almighty AA..... He could have scored a 100 and gotten us home so easily here, given his record in this ground. :p ;)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
These two have played really well. Have kept the runs flowing and haven't done much stupid. A few half chances but given the conditions, very well done so far.