• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Another bouncer to Laxman. David Lloyd had mentioned how the feeling is that he can't play bouncers before the start of play.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I don't mind them playing shots where they believe they can. They can't defend and last for ages any way. This way has a chance to get more runs imo.
No, I am not asking him to defend, but don't leave your bat out to dry like that.

Something like that shot he played just now is fine.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Haha, Prior to Karthik: 'Dhoni would hit it.'
Prior to Dhoni: 'Yuvraj is playing so well.'

Nothing wrong with that at all as far as I'm concerned. That's actually pretty funny. :laugh:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Laxman has 9 from 44. I don't mind it of course, given the situation, but it is interesting to note that in the past, he wouldn't play like that.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Article on Cricinfo -

His first century came when a series - not just any series but the Ashes - was on the line. England had to bat out of their skins on the last day of the series to save the Oval Test and win back the Ashes and were five down at lunch. Pietersen ended up with 158 off 187 balls, which featured breathtaking strokes against Shane Warne and Brett Lee, Australia's best bowlers in the match and in the series.
Because McGrath is so crap...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Good over by Anderson there.Generated swing, put it on good spots. Could have had Dhoni had the ball carried.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sidebottom wont get any where by bowling at the pads of Laxman and Dhoni. Needs to change the line a bit.