• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

adharcric

International Coach
Crap, fell asleep on the sofa and wake up to see KP still going out there ... wtf. Forecast for rain tomorrow? :ph34r:

EDIT: Turd, you little piece of ****. :p

pskov

International 12th Man
Think Vaughan is looking for a 400 lead, not sure if they need that many but seeing as they actually have a good amount of time left and the psychological effect of chasing 400 I think it's a fair decision.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is exactly what I didn't want but knew England would do, either get bowled out or smash it. With this nothingness the game is not progressing which is to India's advantage, now we won't even declare at tea so we lose another 2-3 overs there. Get on with it ffs.

pskov

International 12th Man
Just to clairfy, I think wanting to declare at 400 is a good decision but totally agree that they should be looking to bat more agressively. Pietersen should be trying to hit sixes here.