• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I couldn't give a **** TBH. I've evolved away from eating meat, and I've done it because I have a brain, can think for myself and don't act principally on instinct.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, I'm a vegetarian because I tried meat and thought "this is absolutely bloody disgusting to me". I didn't then think "it's natural to eat meat so I'd better do so", I thought "I'll eat what I choose to eat".

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's a way out of something that would otherwise be a negative.

Calling someone "boi" is not patronising the way calling someone "sonny" would be, for instance (and I call people "sonny" when I'm trying to patronise them). But it's still talking down in a jest sort of way.

Fiery

Banned
No, I'm a vegetarian because I tried meat and thought "this is absolutely bloody disgusting to me". I didn't then think "it's natural to eat meat so I'd better do so", I thought "I'll eat what I choose to eat".
How old were you when you "tried meat and thought "this is absolutely bloody disgusting to me". "?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's a way out of something that would otherwise be a negative.

Calling someone "boi" is not patronising the way calling someone "sonny" would be, for instance (and I call people "sonny" when I'm trying to patronise them). But it's still talking down in a jest sort of way.
Yes dear.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Wow...and you haven't eaten meat since you were 5?
Nope, and I've never had the slightest desire to either.

Nor has it affected my muscle-building. Those who have a decent clue in the World of nutritionism and supplements can basically eat what they want and still get the required nutrition.

Fiery

Banned

Nor has it affected my muscle-building. Those who have a decent clue in the World of nutritionism and supplements can basically eat what they want and still get the required nutrition.
What muscles? I've seen your photos :p

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

So pills?