• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

pasag

RTDAS
Watching the delayed replay now, very nice stuff from Anderson et al. Pleasantly surprised by the non-domination of the bat and it would be a real pity if the weather doesn't improve.

pasag

RTDAS
This has got to be one of the most idiotic things ever, as I think Prince posted about earlier. Delayed coverage of a rain break! You've got to be kidding me, they've got footage of the covers on and the commentators trying to kill time. Insanity.

tooextracool

International Coach
you really have to wonder how many left handers Pietersen has played during his career. You cant just walk across the stumps like he is doing at the moment, might work against a right hander, but its not going to work against zaheer khan and co.

chalky

International Debutant
you really have to wonder how many left handers Pietersen has played during his career. You cant just walk across the stumps like he is doing at the moment, might work against a right hander, but its not going to work against zaheer khan and co.
He played Vaas quite comfortably last year at the moment though Zaheer bowling a yard quicker than Vaas did & getting a bit more movement.

stumpski

International Captain
Nasser Hussain has just said as much on Sky - I wonder if the commentators are logged on here. :ph34r:

Certainly he hasn't faced much left arm pace for England - he hasn't seen much of Bracken and Johnson for Australia, for instance.

chalky

International Debutant
Nasser Hussain has just said as much on Sky - I wonder if the commentators are logged on here. :ph34r:

Ceratinly he hasn't faced much left arm pace for England - he hasn't seen much of Bracken and Johnson for Australia, for instance.
Didn't Johnson rough him up and get him outin the champions Trophy? Anyway he looks all at sea and Vaughan doesn't look that great either.

tooextracool

International Coach
Zaheer Khan is bowling bloody well out there. Its extremely difficult to pick someone who is getting the ball to go both ways prodigiously, and more so in this gloom.

tooextracool

International Coach
He played Vaas quite comfortably last year at the moment though Zaheer bowling a yard quicker than Vaas did & getting a bit more movement.
Vaas rarely swings the duke ball anyways, and his pace is a bit over a medium pacer these days so its not surprising that he didnt trouble him much. Anyways, we'll see how he adapts to it.

chalky

International Debutant
England needed that rain break RP Singh & especially Zaheer were moving the ball all over & it looked like a wicket was just around the corner.

haroon510

International 12th Man
wow it was miracle ... just woke up i check the score india bold out for 201... England is in top now hope they win the match also...

zahir's performance would be wasted but this was predicted