• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Disappointing stuff from India :-O :(.

We can still win this, however. Just need to bowl like we did yesterday, if not better :@.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
It's raining.:@ Still at least we know after yesterday they can get on after rain. I honestly thought when I saw puddles on the outfield yesterday we'd get no play. Great performance by the droundstaff.

tooextracool

International Coach
It bounced up into the top of his gloves. Of course he knew.... and he doesn't usually appeal that demonstratively. Dodgy as. The sooner this sort of thing is stamped out of the game the better so it needs to be said
agree with that tbh. Im not going to get into Dhoni's character, but honestly, if you cant tell that it didnt carry when instead of taking it with the finger(as you would if the ball had carried) you take it at the top of your palm then your just not very bright.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
agree with that tbh. Im not going to get into Dhoni's character, but honestly, if you cant tell that it didnt carry when instead of taking it with the finger(as you would if the ball had carried) you take it at the top of your palm then your just not very bright.
Just watched the replay, I have to agree.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Bennett, I challenge thee, I finish work at 10:00 tomorrow, and I bet I can get my tomorrow's report up sooner than thee.
Don't care, tbph. You probably can get it up earlier. That was actually early compared to some of my reports. Get distracted easily.

Whose choice was it to stay up all last night when he had a report to do and a match to attend? :nono:
:oops:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Oh dear the much vaunted Indian batting line up bowled out for 201 by England's second string.
Would take all of England's second string over a Harmison who hasn't bowled well, bar the odd innings, since summer 2004.

tooextracool

International Coach
its interesting that the ball is hardly bending around corners, yet most of these players are batting as though its a seamers paradise. And this series was billed up to be a battle between 2 formidable batting lineups, yet based on the evidence so far neither of them seem capable of handling the swinging ball particularly well.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Only just woke up. Does anyone know how had it's raining?

Catching up with the replays atm. Sidebottom and Anderson bowled bloody brilliantly. Not bad for a frenchman and a cripple.

chalky

International Debutant
Only just woke up. Does anyone know how had it's raining?

Catching up with the replays atm. Sidebottom and Anderson bowled bloody brilliantly. Not bad for a frenchman and a cripple.
Looks like the covers are coming off now.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I would do it, but I am already in a bet with Sam. That's why how about for let's say, umm, 2 weeks?

And score more than 200 not lead of 200 ;).
Yes, if England score more than 200 in this innings, I choose your avatar for two weeks. If they score less, you can choose mine.