• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

chalky

International Debutant
Soft dismissal from Dhoni there I think he may be getting a few more deliveries in the ribs this series judging by the way he played his last two balls.

stumpski

International Captain
You'd think by now they would've been able to get the drinks break to co-incide with the Shipping Forecast.

Anderson and Tremlett looking worthy replacements for Hoggard and Harmison/Flintoff - going to be interesting when (if?) everyone's fit again.

pasag

RTDAS
Wow, Indian batsmen being owned by this bowling attack. Quite disappointing really. Hopefully they'll come back stronger in the second innings and the remainder of the series.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Bleh, I can't believe we won't last until the next new ball. Really disappointing TBH. It's rare that even my prediction proves too optimistic...

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great bowling from Anderson and Sidebottom, I've been too busy reading Harry Potter to watch much of the game tonight, but I'll try to keep an eye on it.