• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Majin

International Debutant
Hope we blast Tremlett out of the attack, don't like him to be honest. Got a gormless face.

R_D

International Debutant
This is bull****.. i was waiting at my uncle's house for over 40 minutes thinking it'll start soon but soon as i get home... match starts. :(

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tendulkar and Jaffer need to put a good partnership rogether for India, get them back in the driving seat.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Great stuff from the English bowlers. But never has there been a better time for Tendulkar to score a century (or two ;)) to put his team back in command and prove he's not past it.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Gun!! Where the hell is SS? :D
Haha yes, Sreesanth! That's the way, boys. **** England and **** those critics. SS, get your ass back in here.
:cool:

SS you pessimist, where you hiding? I wonder where you're gonna be once my 1-0 prediction comes true :p!

Was with my dad, he had to get chemotherapy. Though one of the doctors is West Indian, so I caught the feed from the chemo room. You don't normally hear people cheering in that place. :laugh:

R_D

International Debutant
bloody foxtel... this explains why the match wasn't showing on the match.
As someone said.. they are showing a delayed feed and they are showing the old matches rather than showing the actual match......

steds

Hall of Fame Member
FFS, can they finish soon please? I have a match report to write and a quite important* rugby match to attend (possibly in reverse order due to time restraints).

Tremlett's not been too bad, though.

* quite a large understatement