• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
His footwork is rubbish, he tends to end up diving for balls a good keeper would get to comfortably with a few quick steps. This means he covers less ground than other keepers and costs more runs.
Can't say I've noticed it too much so far, but I'll look out for it.

Perm

Great opportunity for Tendulkar to dig his team out of trouble here, nothing I'd like to see more than a century from the Little Master.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
It was a good ball, doesn't mean Dravid can't cope with Anderson.
Yeah I know I was replying to what Richard was saying. He said that Tremlett shouldn't cause Dravid problems because he's a high calibre player. You can get a good ball anytime.

Perm

Yeah I know I was replying to what Richard was saying. He said that Tremlett shouldn't cause Dravid problems because he's a high calibre player. You can get a good ball anytime.
I did pick up on that, chances are that average bowlers won't cause high calibre batsmen many troubles because it's not often they bowl wicket taking balls of the quality required. However, Dravid appears to be in some iffy form, which isn't good for India.