• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Manee, OT but I thought you were English, why do you support India?
Well, my family originate from India so that is the patriotic reason. But the real reason is just that I have always loved the India team, not by choice, it has always just been a fascination for me. Not to be harsh, but the England team always seemed to bore me.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Amazing scenes at Lords, it has cleared up and the sun is shining. They're expecting to get proceedings underway in 20 minutes.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, yeah. Was looking forward to seeing that Hussain let off which he talks in his book as a career defining moment. Can't believe Hair didn't give it out tbh. Also, didn't realise Srinath was that quick tbh. :blink:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Smart bowling from RP Singh, let's see if India can handle the new ball better this time around.