• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
BTW - your sig is a mess. No need for that line about GWB now he's gone from your avatar, there's a stray "[/quote]" in there unneccessarily, and two bits about Barrington Rowland.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
I just thought it was appropriate to sig Barrington and Badrinath as they were overseas pros at our club (Barry still is). I'm sure no one had started the Barrington Rowland Appreciation Society before.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
To go slighty off topic, I'd love to come to a CW meet-up sometime in the not too distant future and have a net with everyone.:cool:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Rain stops Play. Pratyush, I am sorry mate...I was expecting India win and putting Sachin's avatar..But......R<<<<A>>>>>>I<<<<<<<<N>>>>>> Stopped P>>>>>>L>>>>>A>>>>>>>>Y

haroon510

International 12th Man
so frustrated and disappointed. isn't it time that we should make in door cricket grounds now? i was waiting for this match all night last night and it was rain, rain, rain....

also selection of pakistani team was kind of debateble. anjum in place of gul..and no salman butt.. i would like to know why?

Raghav

so frustrated and disappointed. isn't it time that we should make in door cricket grounds now? i was waiting for this match all night last night and it was rain, rain, rain....

also selection of pakistani team was kind of debateble. anjum in place of gul..and no salman butt.. i would like to know why?

Just leave it. Just answer this simple question. Why did PAK toured to Ireland?

haroon510

International 12th Man
Just leave it. Just answer this simple question. Why did PAK toured to Ireland?
what???
what r u smoking man? lol
i thought this match was supposed to be in Glasgow, Scotland.... not Ireland. i can't recall of any time in the past couple of years hearing about pakistan touring Ireland.

Raghav

what???
what r u smoking man? lol
i thought this match was supposed to be in Glasgow, Scotland.... not Ireland. i can't recall of any time in the past couple of years hearing about pakistan touring Ireland.
I am sorry? I was half asleep when I typed that..

Why did Pak tour Scotland? Its so funny that they toured for two matches and both of them washed out...Poor:laugh: :laugh: ..

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Rain stops Play. Pratyush, I am sorry mate...I was expecting India win and putting Sachin's avatar..But......R<<<<A>>>>>>I<<<<<<<<N>>>>>> Stopped P>>>>>>L>>>>>A>>>>>>>>Y
No worries mate. Hopefully India can win the next game and you can put his avatar then. Right now, your new avatar is very appropriate... :)

Raghav

No worries mate. Hopefully India can win the next game and you can put his avatar then. Right now, your new avatar is very appropriate... :)
Waited long time infront of the television set with a small hope that match would start...Later, I came to know Rain was there to drain my enthusiasm