• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

jot1

State Vice-Captain
Very lucky win for us, though the umpiring during the scrums was a bit dire. Otherwise, very even stevens, I think. Only won because of the two drop goals, though the second one was deliberately set up. Was great to see the plan work. I'm not betting on a win for us against NZ.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
the first drop from the touchline was amazing :)
I just seen a replay of that kick last night, bloody beautiful nudge from Steyn. He has a bit of a habit of attempting the drop goal and this time it came off.

Sw1fty

School Boy/Girl Captain
All Blacks Team to play South Africa in Durban Sunday morning NZ time

New Zealand : 1 - Tony Woodcock, 2 - Anton Oliver, 3 - Carl Hayman, 4- Troy Flavell, 5 - Greg Rawlinson, 6 - Jerry Collins, 7 - Richie McCaw (captain), 8 - Rodney So'oialo, 9 - Byron Kelleher, 10 - Dan Carter, 11 - Sitiveni Sivivatu, 12 - Aaron Mauger, 13 - Isaia Toeava, 14 - Josevata Rokocoko, 15 - Mils Muliaina.

Reserves: 16 - Keven Mealamu, 17 - Neemia Tialata, 18 - Ross Filipo, 19 - Chris Masoe, 20 - Piri Weepu, 21 - Luke McAlister, 22 - Leon MacDonald.

Fiery

Banned

New Zealand : 1 - Tony Woodcock, 2 - Anton Oliver, 3 - Carl Hayman, 4- Troy Flavell, 5 - Greg Rawlinson, 6 - Jerry Collins, 7 - Richie McCaw (captain), 8 - Rodney So'oialo, 9 - Byron Kelleher, 10 - Dan Carter, 11 - Sitiveni Sivivatu, 12 - Aaron Mauger, 13 - Isaia Toeava, 14 - Josevata Rokocoko, 15 - Mils Muliaina.

Reserves: 16 - Keven Mealamu, 17 - Neemia Tialata, 18 - Ross Filipo, 19 - Chris Masoe, 20 - Piri Weepu, 21 - Luke McAlister, 22 - Leon MacDonald.
Did you remember last year Rokocoko asked New Zealand rugby management to list his name on team releases as Josevata? There it is :thumbsup:

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
Matfield and Botha are gonna kill us. Hopefully Montgomery has an off kicking day.

And hopefully the All Blacks use some width in their attack instead of smashing it up the middle. I have no idea why Henry is fond of that method against the Boks.

Perm

The Saffies should kill us.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
After watching SA v Australia, I think New Zealand will win. It was only Australia's lack of composure and forward cohesion that lost it for them last week, and these are areas which New Zealand are very strong in.

Perm

Wee wager? Our backs will run rings around them I reckon. The only place they have it over us will be in the lineouts
I don't do wagers, I value my avatar too much and can't see the point in much else that is worth wagering. James/de Villiers/Fourie are a very good combination, especially on defence.