• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

aussie tragic

International Captain
Yes it's Miandad, then Kim Walters.

He scored 163 when he was 19 years and 119 days.
Actally not quite....and I assume you meant Doug Walters?

Full list of 150+

Harvey scored 153 at 19
Walters scored 155 at 19
Miandad scored 163 at 19
A. Jackson scored 164 at 19
Tendulkar scored 165 at 19
G. Pollock scored 175 at 19
Miandad scored 206 at 19

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Gee, go away for a couple of months and come back to see the "New Kid that knows all about the older cricket" has become a Global Moderator... good on you :)
:laugh:

Actually I knew nothing about older cricket, that's why I was so annoying :p

Thanks though mate, good to have you back as well.

Is it just me, or is the Miandad 200 missing from the Youngest Test Centurions list?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
...umm I did ask 16-year old but then changed it to teenager :shy:

btw, Tendulker would still be wrong as Afridi made 102 as a 16-year old in one of those ODI's you don't recognise as being cricket :)
Afridi as a "sixteen year old" should be in quotes. He was at least a couple years older. :)