• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

Salamuddin

International Debutant
kumbles test record in england wouldn't have me jumping for joy if i was an india fan.

Overall no....but as Richard said, give him the right sort of pitch and he'll be dangerous.....

England will know that that he played a pivotal role in spinning them to defeat at Headingley in 2002.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****. The bowlers on display in this game make me look like a much more accurate bowler than some people here would have you believe. They really are serving up an afternoon tea of **** bowling. Much like an English tea party where someone forgot to bring the sandwiches and then turns round and lamps you in the face for the privilege. Its that painful to watch!

EDIT: Is it me, or does Daren Ganga look like that guy Kurt from the English sitcom "Teachers"?

Fiery

Banned
****. The bowlers on display in this game make me look like a much more accurate bowler than some people here would have you believe. They really are serving up an afternoon tea of **** bowling. Much like an English tea party where someone forgot to bring the sandwiches and then turns round and lamps you in the face for the privilege. Its that painful to watch!

EDIT: Is it me, or does Daren Ganga look like that guy Kurt from the English sitcom "Teachers"?
You're not wrong...although it's still just as entertaining as watching you bowl

stumpski

International Captain
WI have a guy averaging over 100 bowling (with 8 wickets which makes it even more dire). wtf?
Hasn't bowled a bad ball, though, and got one or two to turn. It'll be interesting to see if he stays on now a wicket has gone.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
God the Windies are desperate now bringing Shiv on (proves a spinner should be playing). On a more worrying theme, Anderson and Onions went at 5 an over yesterday in CC so it doesn't look like they would be an improvement on what we've got already - but "Champagne " Cork has 2 wickets we can't recall him...can we?