• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

atisha_ro

U19 12th Man
Collingwood out... who said he's lucky? :)
England would do well to get to 250 at the end of play today, but Prior's coming in and should give them a bit of a boost.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He means when Prior comes in at a tricky stage. The two oppurtunities he's got to bat have come when England have piled up the runs and he can play freely.
They were hardly piled-up at Headingley. When he came in the game could have swung either way, and he helped swing it England's.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, clutching at straws, always good to see.

Almost as good as seeing Collingwood given out when he should be being given out.
Err what? I don't need to clutch at straws with you. You display your bulldust every minute you're ruining CW with your presence.

Making a point against you is as elementary as adding two and two together.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Good session for the West Indies and now Sky have an exclusive interview with Fred, that should be an 'interesting' watch.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Great to see WI being competitive, and they're in a real good position here. That 5th wicket was vital, they needed it ASAP to not allow England to re-settle, and they got it.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Err what? I don't need to clutch at straws with you. You display your bulldust every minute you're ruining CW with your presence.
If I ruin CW for you with my presence, that's all good. For those with a sensible mind rather than a blindly prejudiced one, however, I don't perpetuate bulldust.

atisha_ro

U19 12th Man
back to cricket :)
still i feel that the Windies lack variety in their bowling - if they keep it going as it goes i don't see them winning the Test. the English batsmen might as well get accustomed to their style.
bouncers however are cool to watch :D

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
In the round-arm slingy types of Edwards, their bowling at least is more varied than it has been before now.