• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
^^^ James 3\1 on, Jack the only other one they're offering odds at 5\1.

(Just a heads-up, too - all his 3 posts are the same)

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hmm, when are those real licensing laws coming in?

Up there with the worst feelings in the world, when you walk out of a nightclub and find out the sun is up.
Done that too, TBH. Up north, where the sun can rise at 3AM. Given how dead the places tend to be at 3, it's extremely unlikely many places - at least around here - are going to stay open any later than 3. Some don't even bother with the 2-3 hour.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Just ain't feeling this series for some reason, its so flat. But given my love for the game i reckon i'll pass through OT sometime 2moro afternoon...

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Just ain't feeling this series for some reason, its so flat. But given my love for the game i reckon i'll pass through OT sometime 2moro afternoon...
No surprise Aussie, it's very hard to get excited over such a one-sided contest but if the West Indies had just a hint of a backbone, I'm sure the series would not feel at flat as it does. All the talk up the game has been about Vaughan/Fred, Donald and Harmison, with not even a passing mention of the West Indies.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Yea no doubt yo, no wonder black kids don't feel cricket. All they care about is football & gaming on the ladies..

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Umm anyway, Chandepaul has been passed fit, hence:

Gayle
Ganga*
Morton
Chanderpaul
Samuels
Bravo
Ramdin+
Powell/Sammy
Taylor/Sammy/Powell
Edwards
Collymore

Powell and Sammy being preferential.

Isura

U19 Captain

Gayle
Ganga*
Morton
Chanderpaul
Samuels
Bravo
Ramdin+
Powell/Sammy
Taylor/Sammy/Powell
Edwards
Collymore

No Smith? It would be weird to pick a guy at 3 for a tour, and drop him after 2 tests. But it is the WI. 8-)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

Gayle
Ganga*
Morton
Chanderpaul
Samuels
Bravo
Ramdin+
Powell/Sammy
Taylor/Sammy/Powell
Edwards
Collymore

Smith gets the nod over Samuels, Taylor over Powell.