• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
pfft the previous job i was doing here i had to get up at 430 every day. Now i've got a cushy 645 rise.

Anyway the weather forecast at OT looks a damn sight better than the weather over here, it's pissed it down the last 2 days and theres more scheduled for tomorrow. Should get uninterrupted play for all 5 days(if needed)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Anyway the weather forecast at OT looks a damn sight better than the weather over here, it's pissed it down the last 2 days and theres more scheduled for tomorrow. Should get uninterrupted play for all 5 days(if needed)
Since when were you living in Bundaberg? :confused:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nah, not even.
LOL, I should have put a smiley in or something. My attempt at humour went down like a lead balloon. :(

(I was trying to say, if you only get coverage for day 4/5, the match will be over so you'll just be getting highlights of days 1-3. dire effort by myself, nevermind eh)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
in 17 years i havnt been up at 6am and im 17:laugh:
I wouldn't have guessed tbh.

But yeah look, I'm up at 6:45 on weekdays, if I'm lucky. Twice a week I have early morning soccer training (up at about 5:50), and then I've got a few morning classes, which is about a 6:15-6:20 start. Usually make up for it all by going to bed stupidly early on Friday night and hopefully sleeping in on Saturday, unless I have an early game.

Shoggz

School Boy/Girl Captain
Up at 5:30 every weekday, followed by an hour in the gym before starting work at 8am.

Boy do I enjoy a lie in at the weekends... :sleep:

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
19 months old and a new one expected in September. Love him to bits, but god it would be good to sleep until 11 on a Saturday once in a while... :)

"Please don't wake me, no don't shake me, leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping..."

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I wouldn't have guessed tbh.

But yeah look, I'm up at 6:45 on weekdays, if I'm lucky. Twice a week I have early morning soccer training (up at about 5:50), and then I've got a few morning classes, which is about a 6:15-6:20 start. Usually make up for it all by going to bed stupidly early on Friday night and hopefully sleeping in on Saturday, unless I have an early game.
Jesus Christ. That's simply... incomprehensible... for me. I used to get up that early to watch GMTV once upon a time, but playing... not a chance.

:blink:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
19 months old and a new one expected in September. Love him to bits, but god it would be good to sleep until 11 on a Saturday once in a while... :)

"Please don't wake me, no don't shake me, leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping..."

Or ....

"I'm sooooo tired, I haven't slept a wink. I'm soooo tired, my mind is on the blink ....."

I know the feeling, but you wouldn't swap them for the world, obviously.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Or ....

"I'm sooooo tired, I haven't slept a wink. I'm soooo tired, my mind is on the blink ....."

I know the feeling, but you wouldn't swap them for the world, obviously.
"I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink
No,no,no."