• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anywhoo, c'mon Ryan, 3 straight balls should do this lot. Get you a Michelle.

That one wasn't quite straight.

social

Been out of the loop for a few days but nothing's changed

1. WI (unfortunately) are about the worst side in world cricket

2. Vaughn, good on him, but it was an extremely average innings vs 1

3. Anything else, see 1

Scaly piscine

8-0-28-3, couldn't give a toss how many of the runs are wides, no-balls, how many dot-balls are horrible wide deliveries. Runs are runs wherever they come from. The only thing that sort of stuff influences is 'pressure'.

Which someone would tell that to the utterly imbecilic TMS commentators.

grecian

Well, this a a bit poor, can't help but agree with Social, without Lara, Chanderpaul and Sarwan, beating this team could be a hollow victory.

Still I'm English, I'll take any victory, ultimately.:cool:

simmy

International Regular
I want to see England stay at number 2 in the world. I dont care how one-sided the games have to be for them to maintain this.

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
Well, this a a bit poor, can't help but agree with Social, without Lara, Chanderpaul and Sarwan, beating this team could be a hollow victory.

Still I'm English, I'll take any victory, ultimately.:cool:
Without doubt, it seems as if they have managed to collapse to some very dire bowling.

Although I'll take it, wicket's a wicket and a win is a win.

grecian

I want to see England stay at number 2 in the world. I dont care how one-sided the games have to be for them to maintain this.
Agreed, but it would be nice if we got them out, rather then them get themselves out. And before Scaly gets his knickers in a twist, I include the majority of Monty's six in the first test, in this statement.

simmy

International Regular
In a way, the batsman have got them out. With such a huge score and ball consistently swinging, there isnt much they can do.

Nice jammy wicket there for Sidebottom :P

grecian

and that's a fairly clear example of that, bowled around his legs, ffs. He'd been their best batsman as well, tbh.

Scaly piscine

WI have basically just attacked way too much, they should have just been defending while it's moving all over the place like this - instead they've been trying to go after the ball.

grecian

Jack Bannister really slagging off Plunkers, on Talksport.

Hey he's got three wickets, and scored 44 not out. I'm not going to criticise him anymore, well at least not today.

Scaly piscine

Does he bowl this many wides in county cricket?
Against Kent in his last 4-day county match (I think) he bowled 52 overs without a wide, bowled one no-ball.

I think part of it is because he moves the ball too much as simmy said, when the conditions are like this.

simmy

International Regular
Dunno, a Durham fan might be able to tell you.

He's got 2 balls to be top wicket-taker in the innings, good luck to him, I want two down in the second innings at close.
Need to get them all out first. It has already taken too long!

Get Harmison to bang them out.