• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It was a no-ball, he likes to mix it up does Harmi.

More importantly, he got one to rear. Has Harmison got his GBH-head on:-O

grecian

Ryans first wicket, six years on. The advantage of bowling straight.

Last edited:

grecian

Effectively 17-3 because Sylvester Joseph got a game. :ph34r:
I'm not going to agree, tbh. Thats a sure way of him making a double ton. One Greigys enough for me, I'm trying to declare on that.

If they bat the rest of today might he be fit to bat tommorow?
Well, they've just said, he won't bat in the first innings, so I don't know what that means really, I don't think he's going to bat at all, tbh.

Ryan strikes again, good stuff, finally someone using the new ball properly.

grecian

England look good to win this. Vaughan seems to have made a massive difference!
Plunkers and Harmi, are still bowling rubbish, though. It'll be a bit hard for Monty and Ryan. I say bring on Colly or Bell, may do something for them, on this pitch. At least they'll make the batsmen play.

simmy

International Regular
If someone refers to Harmison as our "star bowler" one more time, I will lose it!

Might start a GET HARMISON OUT group on facebook on something. Could have more members than any other in history.

grecian

If someone refers to Harmison as our "star bowler" one more time, I will lose it!

Might start a GET HARMISON OUT group on facebook on something. Could have more members than any other in history.
:laugh:

We might be on for a joint Greigy.

Well, I'm glad to be proven a little wrong. I was about to post a rant about Harmison, but had to do something else. Glad I didn't now.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, nah. Not even a wide, TBH, it was just an illusion caused by the ball continuing to go after passing the batsman.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

TBH, that's not Greigy-worthy, really. And so far, he's just taken a single wicket, too...

grecian

Plunkers strikes.

Yet it does show all you need is to put the ball vaguely near the batsmens off-stump.

These West Indians are very poor, I'm afraid.