• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
The one good thing about this rain is that it saves Strauss from a slagging from our press. They weren't happy with his declaration yesterday (but what would you do with one bowler injured and one off form) and if we'd had a full day's play and Windies had finished eight down with just tailenders batting he'd have got mopre stick. Probably just a public net for Harmison now, unless Windies do something stupid (has been known though?). As for the next test i can't belivev they'll pick Flintoff till he has bowled in a match so I reckon they'll put Anderson in for Hoggard - NOT Mahmood please. Another option would be to pick Onions - then we'd have Onions to go with Harmison's tripe!!!:laugh:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We haven't won at Lord's in four Tests now assuming this ends a draw...and the last time we did win there was against Bangladesh. Before that you have to go back to the magnificent seven of 04, when obviously we won there twice

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh dear, they're back on, already more dire stuff from Harmison, I presume Plunkers will dish up similar rubbish.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What a waste of time finishing the match

If we get more than 4 wickets, I'll eat my computer

Just realised that hakon owns my avatar unless we finish them off :@

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
FFS - I waited all that time for the rain to stop (in the middle of the night where I am, too) so I could Chris Gayle score runs. Why did I bother again? :p

Someone get him out already! :p

pasag

RTDAS
FFS - I waited all that time for the rain to stop (in the middle of the night where I am, too) so I could Chris Gayle score runs. Why did I bother again? :p

Someone get him out already! :p
Don't mind Gayle tbh.

You didn't happen to catch the name of the new Windies coach did you? :p

grecian

and they're off, give it up now umps. Don't see it restarting meslelf.

Pointless cricket anyway.

grecian

Panesar bowling his rubbish from Sunday, just waiting for WI to pad up to a straight one...
Yes, admittedly its much harder for Plunkers and Harmi to get wickets that way, as they rarely bowl a straight un.

Still not bad, 6 wickets on a pitch that gave no assistance whatsoever, proves his worth on all pitches, imho.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yes, admittedly its much harder for Plunkers and Harmi to get wickets that way, as they rarely bowl a straight un.

Still not bad, 6 wickets on a pitch that gave no assistance whatsoever, proves his worth on all pitches, imho.
Lol, I love it.

He complains about Monty when two of his "boys" are awful.