• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India in Bangladesh

cricman

International 12th Man
I would love to see India go for a result and do an overnight declaration, but i would like to see Mortaza get his first Maiden 5-fer.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

40 minutes till game time and I hear that there have been some heavy rain during the night.
*sigh* I guess they'd call off todays game or start really late. They might as well draw this test today instead of waiting for a dull day tomorrow which would yield an inconclusive result.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

40 minutes till game time and I hear that there have been some heavy rain during the night.
*sigh* I guess they'd call off todays game or start really late. They might as well draw this test today instead of waiting for a dull day tomorrow which would yield an inconclusive result.
My dear friend in Ctg. pulled my leg there :dry:!!!!!

pasag

RTDAS
Will take a herculean effort from India to get 20 wickets in less than two days here obviously, can't see much happening, especially with Kumble looking sick. Draw it is.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

Will take a herculean effort from India to get 20 wickets in less than two days here obviously, can't see much happening, especially with Kumble looking sick. Draw it is.
I guess it is going to be some good practice from here on for both the teams for the next Test match in Dhaka :sleep:.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

Baffling Buffoon Bashar Bashes Bangladesh!

At this rate, India has a chance of winning this test TODAY :p.....oh we Bangladeshis are so great, we're always making things more interesting :laugh:!!!!!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Oh the Omar wicket was good, and the Bashar wicket was good too, and nicely given away there by Bashar as well :p.....seriously, he needs to retire NOW :@!!!!!
I think not.

Why are people calling for him to retire from tests based on his one day form, which has always been bad? His performances of late are nothing different to most of his career - in both forms of the game.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

I think not.

Why are people calling for him to retire from tests based on his one day form, which has always been bad? His performances of late are nothing different to most of his career - in both forms of the game.
Because he almost ALWAYS throws his wickets away nowadays more than ever. And there are other younger batsmen who are better than him waiting on the bench.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Because he almost ALWAYS throws his wickets away nowadays more than ever. And there are other younger batsmen who are better than him waiting on the bench.
Haha, speculation. He may throw his wicket away in one day cricket - but that's probably caused by the building frustration of the fact that he's not very good at it. He's never been any good at it and his recent performances in that form are not a surprise at all given the rest of his ODI career.

In test cricket though, he has done nothing to suggest he should be dropped - he actually averages more in last ten tests than he does in his career.

Fiery

Banned
Seems no one cares about this game. No posts for 2 1/2 hours while it's in progress.

Last edited:

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
VRV bowls a controversial yorker that hits Mashud's pads and after Mashud walks over for a single, the umpire declares him out leg-before. Did it hit bat? Was it straight? Was the bat hitting the ground? Before any discussion...

...ROCKET RAJA...is...Zapak Mail!!!

Yike!