• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India in Bangladesh

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

cant they play till 6:30 or 7pm...or does it get dark...surely u gotta make up more time than just 30mins a day!
This is f'dup man :@.....they play from 4:30Pm-6:30Pm IF, the umpires deem the outfield good enough at YET ANOTHER inspection at 3:55Pm:@!!!!!

Yeps it becomes dark at around 7:00Pm-7:30Pm'ish!!!!!

It's freaking 5:11Am here in New Jersey and I am going to sleep :@!!!!!

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Which channel is the series on? I tried DD 1 (which showed the ODI series) but it isn't showing it. I dread it is NEO sports? Dish TV doesn't have NEO.. Any highlights packages on other channels?
Yeah it is indeed Neo Sports. Crap.

stumpski

International Captain
Play due to start at 4.30 local time ... that's about 10 minutes, right?

And did umpire Harper really say "Inshallah?" (as per Cricinfo) I'd love it if Hair had done that.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Didn't realise that we had started up yet, been too busy with the other Test on.

Nice century by Ganguly, but a nice piece of bowling by Mashrafe Mortaza to dismiss him. Continues to impress me, I wouldn't mind seeing how well he would go in some favourable conditions (England, New Zealand).

Here's hoping that Dhoni scores runs.

Perm

Sachin brings up century #36, good to see. Hopefully he scores a few against England later in the year as well. Dhoni batting quite aggressively.

EDIT: Tendulkar pulls a Ganguly and is out shortly after his ton. Shadhadat gets the wicket.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Ganguly's dismissal was signposted but you do wonder why the Bangladesh did not think of such a 'novel' approach 100 runs earlier. Dada played the ‘spinners’ well though.

Perm

One spinner bowls another, Ramesh Powar is cleaned up by Mohammad Rafique going for the slog. Silly decision by Powar really, he should be looking to bat well and show the selectors he could be the second spinner and bat #9.

pasag

RTDAS
India falling apart abit here. 3 wickets gone in a 20 over day. Good stuff from Bangladesh though. Dhoni's been doing very well also, after being dropped earlier.

Perm

It was quite a tough chance for Saleh, who hurt his hand attempting to take it.

I bet Jaffer feels pretty stupid, given how well the other batsman have done.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
are the indians going to mess this up? they need to cross 450 at least and now that doesn't look too likely unless dhoni stays at the wicket and the tail sticks with him...

Perm

With most of today lost due to a damp outfield then I can see the Indian's perhaps batting for one more session tomorrow. Hoping Dhoni manages to score a few more.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I think India must look to declare now if they want a result and want to bowl to Bangladesh on the final day pitch in the forth innings instead of wasting time trying to make them follow on.