• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wouldn't mind seeing Plunkett coming back into the attack for a few overs. But I suppose they will need to use him with the new ball.

Haha, Colly wobbler. I used to have a friend called Colin, and that was what we called him.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The batsman are showing Collingwood some respect. How low do you get? :p I'd really like Monty to get his 5th wicket here, but we aren't far away from the new ball being taken (presumably) so he may have to wait a while if he doesn't do it now.

pskov

International 12th Man
It just has to be a mental thing when playing for England. Presumabley he hasn't been spraying wides in county cricket this year if he's taken 27 wickets at around 15.

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
I wonder how long the selectors' patience will last with Harmison? There's no doubt he can be a fine bowler, he just doesn't seem to do it for England anymore. Trouble is, there isn't really anyone any better to replace him.

PY

International Coach
As bad as Harmison has bowled, at least he's alive. :p

Cork or Caddick could do better than this tripe.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
On a different note, how well did Ramdin play today? The driving was majestic, a qualiy player.
Impressive knock, although, I wouldn’t go as far to say his quality for I’ve seen him play far too many immature knocks over the years. However, his treated the Mickey Mouse trite served up by Plunkett and Harmison with content.