• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Could be mistake, but another 4 wickets for Monty will make him equal fastest to 50 wickets by an English spinner.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
250 up for the West Indies. Harmison bowling some reasonable stuff with the occasional bit of tripe, generally leg side deliveries.

grecian

Watching the cup final, is it more that Monty is bowling well or that WI can't bat? Sounds like he is just bowling straight balls and they aren't picking them.
Its a bit of both, tbh. Montys bowled a reasonable line, and mixed it up, but there@s nothing in the pitch, and the Windies should never of lost 4 top order wickets to him.

Draw's still the favourite for me.

chalky

International Debutant
Prior's keeping doesn't look too flash to me. I have a feeling we will debating the value of a wicketkeeper getting runs against the cost dropped catches & missed stumpings. It will just be like 2004, 5 & 6 all over again.

Perm

TBF Prior has dropped a couple of pretty standard takes, well they should have been anyway. He has also made quite a few diving efforts down the legside, so I think the issue may lie more with his concentration than actual wiicket keeping ability.

Bravo starting to go after Monty, good to see.

Perm

Nice 50 by Bravo, he playing a very mature innings and looking very solid in defence.

chalky

International Debutant
Some gun shots from Bravo.

And 6! for his 50.
Cracking 50 from Bravo in tough circumstances I really hope he can step up this tour - watching him in Australia and in England on the last tour he looked to have all the talant in the world yet his stats don't back that up.

Perm

****. I talk Bravo up and he falls right into the trap set for him. Collingwood picks up his second ever Test wicket.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha, hope Nasser thinks twice before saying Bravo doesn't throw his wicket away next time he talks about the West Indian batting.

Perm

Let's see how long it is before Dinesh Ramdin tries to sweep Monty Panesar out of the attack.