• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should be interesting cricket here, by reputation Morton will try to go for Monty. Bugger the Cup Final, I'm going to watch Montys Michelle:cool:

Scaly piscine

Ganga pads up to straight one and goes LBW a bit of a one man show from Monty albeit with some shocking batting from the Windies on this form they can't be too far ahead of Bangladesh.
You can see how spinners do so well in WI's domestic game.

Grrrr Plunkett's luckless run continues.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
ooo. Nadgers. Bounce from a good length from Plunkers finds the edge, parried up by Colly at 2nd slip but Strauss can't take the rebound

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rauf's umpiring well today, good to see that he hasn't tried to make up for yesterday by giving close LBW shouts against WI not out. He's gone up a bit in my estimations today.

grecian

Top ball from Plunkett. Unlucky. Follows it up with rubbish though, as you do...
Thats the problem though, isn't it? Thats why he's not remotely test class.

So now its Pakistan and West Indies that can't play spin, interesting.........

Scaly piscine

What was that about England having one of the best post WC pace attacks? It's looking dire at the moment.
In the thread there were 4 best case scenario seam attacks, England only have one of their four available to bowl from that and Harmison has never liked bowling at Lord's.

chalky

International Debutant
What was that about England having one of the best post WC pace attacks? It's looking dire at the moment.
No Flintoff, Jones or Hoggard has something to do with it. Take Lee Clark & Tait out of the Aussie attack Gul Shoab and Asif out the Pakistani attack or Ntini, Pollock and Nel from the Saffies and see how strong they are.

Scaly piscine

I wonder if a WI player can manage to get out caught, just for a change. Cue Plunkett to get edged for 4 again no doubt.

pskov

International 12th Man
Watching the cup final, is it more that Monty is bowling well or that WI can't bat? Sounds like he is just bowling straight balls and they aren't picking them.

Perm

Missed a whole heap of this game since I was watching the Super 14 final. Great to see Monty picking up some wickets, although I wouldn't have minded Plunkett getting a couple more.