• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Adams being diplomatic "a close LBW turned down". IMO it was so clearly out that it wasn't close at all.
Yeah, thought that. Maybe he's been reading the forum and is trying to avoid having the award in his name?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I probably enjoy watching him more in ODIs than Tests admittedly. Times his innings wonderfully in that form of the game.

I don't mean to be harsh but if he gets these next 3 runs, I don't think I've ever seen a worse Test 50.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Oi Rob, is this the change of action from Collymore you were alluding to yesterday?
Yeah, he's bowled quite a few today that look more side-on than normal, however not as exaggerated as in his second spell yesterday when he appeared to have a different action altogether for some balls.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, he's bowled quite a few today that look more side-on than normal, however not as exaggerated as in his second spell yesterday when he appeared to have a different action altogether for some balls.
Daym. :@ Wish I'd seen it yesterday, there's little I find more fascinating than a change of action, never better than when it's complete.

And the ball seems to have stopped swinging now... EDIT apart from when it's being SWUNG down leg.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, was an ironic gesture in response to ironic applause. I seem to remember Nuwan Zoysa doffing his cap when a crowd cheered him ironically a few years ago

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ross Taylor raised his bat when he made contact with a ball from Malinga in the WC semi-final.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Warne doffed his cap in the 2005 Ashes when 100 was brought up off his bowling I think.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Ross Taylor raised his bat when he made contact with a ball from Malinga in the WC semi-final.
Haha, good one. That recalls a time when Taylor Dent - that renowned no-use-at-returns man - got a return from Wayne Arthurs (who'd won something like 6 consecutive serve games to love) not only into court, but as a winner, and legged it around his side of the court exchanging high-fives with about 50 crowd members.

I strugged to believe what I was seeing at the time, TBH.