• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hayden vs Hussain

pup11

International Coach
I think there is no need for Richard to apologise for anything, he is perfectly entitled to have his own opinion and express it and we are perfectly entitled to not agree with his opinion.

Fiery

Banned
I think there is no need for Richard to apologise for anything, he is perfectly entitled to have his own opinion and express it and we are perfectly entitled to not agree with his opinion.
ok, thanks Nelson/Theresa

pup11

International Coach
Since Hussain has never opened the innings for England how fair is it to compare an opener (Haydos) with a no.3 batsman (Hussain)??

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Because they're both top-order batsmen. It's different to the attempt to compare, say, Hussain and Imran (which is where this whole 10-page mess originated from) who are top-order and lower-order batsmen.

Fiery

Banned
Because they're both top-order batsmen. It's different to the attempt to compare, say, Hussain and Imran (which is where this whole 10-page mess originated from) who are top-order and lower-order batsmen.
Rich, I love you man but shut up

pup11

International Coach
Yeah Rich we all know thats not how you work, but still i would say Hayden is better and you would say Hussain is better.

Thats what you call difference of opinion.

Anyways a poll was a must for this thread, because after 28 pages... we are still to come to a conclusion!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah Rich we all know thats not how you work, but still i would say Hayden is better and you would say Hussain is better.

Thats what you call difference of opinion.

Anyways a poll was a must for this thread, because after 28 pages... we are still to come to a conclusion!!
Nah, a poll would tell us nothing.

And it's 10 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swervy

International Captain
Nah, a poll would tell us nothing.

And it's 10 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree, thats why I didnt put a poll on it, because even if 50 people voted for one player, and 1 voted for the other, what would it prove? Nothing.

And yeah nothing has been proved, but it has been fun debating it, and so it has been worthwhile, and beleive it or not, despite wholeheartedly disagreeing with what you are saying, I can appreciate where you are coming from on this one

What ever anyone says, it isnt going to change anyones mind really, but it doesnt matter, its what a forum like this is about

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
There are any number of settings which can be used. I use 40, but you can use any multiple of 5 between 5 and 40.
Errr...thanks? My point was that the only way you'd see any number of pages other than 28 is if you have changed your settings.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I agree, thats why I didnt put a poll on it, because even if 50 people voted for one player, and 1 voted for the other, what would it prove? Nothing.

And yeah nothing has been proved, but it has been fun debating it, and so it has been worthwhile, and beleive it or not, despite wholeheartedly disagreeing with what you are saying, I can appreciate where you are coming from on this one

What ever anyone says, it isnt going to change anyones mind really, but it doesnt matter, its what a forum like this is about

Surely not!
:laugh::thumbsup:

Last edited: