• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India in Bangladesh

Athlai

Not Terrible
I remember when Hayden got his toe broken in the CH series. I was like ah! Surely he will be out soon.

Then he went on a six frenzy, scoring 180 or so and never even looked like getting out. :sleep:

pup11

International Coach
Dhoni is not looking comfortable atm, probably he is suffering from cramps.

EDIT: Now Dhoni has called for a runner (Yuvraj).

The cramps seem to be seriously restricting Dhoni's footwork (whatever little footwork he has).

pup11

International Coach
Dhoni is really showing some grit here, he is in some pain atm but still he is fighting it out for his team.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Dhoni is not looking comfortable atm, probably he is suffering from cramps.

EDIT: Now Dhoni has called for a runner (Yuvraj).

The cramps seem to be seriously restricting Dhoni's footwork (whatever little footwork he has).
Its ugly when players cramp up. Aside from Ross Taylor, he makes cramping up look like a true batting style. No one cramps up like him, just too consistent to be touched really.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Its ugly when players cramp up. Aside from Ross Taylor, he makes cramping up look like a true batting style. No one cramps up like him, just too consistent to be touched really.
AB de Villiers did a masterclass on cramps in the WC against the West Indies. Still smashed the bowling everywhere while going through it too.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

Okay! Okay! Enough of those great innings.....they're giving me nightmares right now :ph34r:!

P.S. Everytime I post something utterly pessimistic with drooped shoulders, a wicket falls :unsure:! This times it's Dinesh Mongia :ph34r:!!!!!

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Karthik and Powar can both bat pretty well, but the 3 fast bowlers aren't too flash.