• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

simmy

International Regular
If they came back and SRL managed to win it, it would be the greatest thing ever. Ever. Ever.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

This match memorable ONLY because of Adam Gilchrist.....the reason also being because, had he scored less, who knows? The Lankans could've won it :-O!!!!!

Fiery

Banned
Fair-play - if Ponting had only given young Watto a fair chance, it might not have come to this! :dry:

I'll do it in two seconds, having breakfest and celebrating my team being world champs right now!
Good stuff. Game's not over yet. What the hell's going on out there? Madness.

simmy

International Regular
OH MY GOD!!

Cricket is meant to be played by educated people who understand things more than kicking a ball about. How can they be so stupid!!

This is stupider than when Inzy decided not to come out of the Pavilion against England.

A@SHD asefh we['fh w['eufih

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
If both sides want the game to end, but the umpires don't, why don't Sri Lanka leave the ball then wonder into the middle of the pitch?

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
OH MY GOD!!

Cricket is meant to be played by educated people who understand things more than kicking a ball about. How can they be so stupid!!

This is stupider than when Inzy decided not to come out of the Pavilion against England.

A@SHD asefh we['fh w['eufih
How can it be stupid if they're following the rules. The rules may be stupid then but I certainly can't blame the umpires.