• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Battle of the ARL/NRL Stars**

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
and Marshall clearly isn't at this point in time 8-)
I think you missed the point..

I was directing it at certain people who always claimed Barrett was the most over-rated player in the NRL... Yet they selected him over Marshall.. Won a premiership for his side (Something Barrett never did)...

readie

State Regular
Renouf - even though I hate the broncos and anyone who plays for them. I hate Brett kimmorley even more, he was and is the most overated player in the NRL bar maybe braith Anasta

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Renouf - even though I hate the broncos and anyone who plays for them. I hate Brett kimmorley even more, he was and is the most overated player in the NRL bar maybe braith Anasta
no barrett lol.....gee we have plenty of over rated players in our comp dont we lol......

we should have a who is more over rated lol....

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Now i remember his that useless over piced hack, that kills any half decent 5/8 career cus his the biggest ball hog ever.

readie

State Regular
apart from Thurston i still think Kimmorley is the best halfback in the competition, just has mental problems sometimes i think...
only if his pack of forwards is absoulutely dominating if not he get smashed and so does his team

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
only if his pack of forwards is absoulutely dominating if not he get smashed and so does his team
name me one halfback who dominates when his forwards are being beaten, look at what happened in Joeys last game, the Knights forwards got smashed by the Raiders and Johns couldnt do anything about it. Every half will admit whoever wins the forward battle will win 90% of the matches...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
name me one halfback who dominates when his forwards are being beaten, look at what happened in Joeys last game, the Knights forwards got smashed by the Raiders and Johns couldnt do anything about it. Every half will admit whoever wins the forward battle will win 90% of the matches...
Have to agree 100%...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yet you're still willing to give Morris the blame when Wests have no first grade standard starting props.

Makes sense. Really good playmakers generally attract better players to a club. Just look at the Titans recruitment. Without the name of Scott Prince, I doubt they would have signed many of the players they did.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the thing with Morris is that he isnt really making the type of mistakes that halfbacks generally do when a forward pack is on the back foot, he's just not performing to a standard thats required for first grade. You can tell with Kimmorley, Gower and Orford etc... that they are class players even when they are off their game...