• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The D/L is excessively in Ireland's favour. Even for nine down, par is only 121 until the end of the 44th over.

foe

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
we cant even watch in here in India cos sony chose to show India-bangladesh on both channels..n is not showing any cricket now

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rao's last over and Gul only has one more (can only bowl 9 since two will have already bowled 10). Hopefully Ireland can survive and find runs easier to get against the rest.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm going through the exact same set of emotions as I did at Trent Bridge 2005. My underpants won't see it through. Someone needs to come and be Matthew Hoggard.