• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

James

Cricket Web Owner
CricInfo said:
It seems harsh to have a go at Niall O'Brien after his great innings, but his moment of madness is starting to look as if it might cost his side dear ...
Too right!

CricInfo said:
They are unlikely to go off now. The light is getting no worse so it's through to the finish. Pakistan are looking bullish for the first time in a while ... it's tense ...

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****e, I thought the Irish had won, and watched CSI, whats going on:wacko:

Come on The paddies, I'm sure we'll do it*, whilst there's a fellow son of Brian Boru in, no problem:unsure:

* Doing my plastic paddy impersonation, last seen 1994 Football World Cup.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Haha at the people emailing CricInfo :laugh:

Qaisar emails: "Commentators: Please identify yourself. What nationality are you guys? Going by your bias towards Pakistan, it's not difficult to guess though!" Aha ... you've caught us out there. We are English ... but everyone loves an underdog ...
and

Danish emails: "English commentators! I hope Kenya and Canada give you guys the beating of your lives, then tell me you're with the underdogs!" Taking it like a man ...