• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Haha, just read "N O'Brien"'s shirt as "Nob Rien". Rien being one of the few French words I can remember the definition of.

Anyway, Ireland going along reasonably well here. Just hope I don't curse them.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
what a terrible performance by Pakistan but you gotta hand it to Ireland, they've really made a giant step up in this tournament.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Big wicket there, still alive.

I'm quite torn here. I definitely want Ireland to win for all sorts of sentimental reasons, but my financial investments compel me to support Pakistan. If Ireland do win here and get through to the Super Eights, I'll have to stop betting against them.

JBH001

International Regular
Good God! Just woke up and checked the score - its all happening!

In 2 games on the same day! :surprise:

Slow Love™

International Captain
Just over halfway now - I haven't seen much of Ireland at all, but I presume that given they recovered from 5/90 the other day to post 220, that their lower order isn't exactly a pack of cards...