• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

Beleg

International Regular
I actually think Ireland have a fair chance if they weather Sami and Gul. The dibbly dobblers/spinners will be much easier to negotiate.

Beleg

International Regular
The problem with Rao is that I can see him distintegrating pretty easily in face of a counter-attack.

Beleg

International Regular
Well, I am mainly hoping for an Ireland collapse. Agreed re: Ireland's game obviously.

Just imagine the reaction back in Pakistan.

pakster

U19 12th Man
Well, I am mainly hoping for an Ireland collapse. Agreed re: Ireland's game obviously.

Just imagine the reaction back in Pakistan.
Reaction will be predictably over the top...moreso considering the second rate nature of our opposition.

We need to get them at least 4 wickets down before the 50 run mark.

Beleg

International Regular
Can't see that happening, from cricinfo and the reaction of Irish fans at ireland.ie board it seems as if the bowlers' heart just isn't in it.

Evermind

International Debutant
Can't see that happening, from cricinfo and the reaction of Irish fans at ireland.ie board it seems as if the bowlers' heart just isn't in it.
I'm watching the game, and Pak bowlers are doing really well. They're bowling their best, and Ireland have had to rely on intense concentration and slight waywardness to get runs. But they're doing well too - they seem to be working very hard.