• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Really shocking stuff from Pakistan. Botha bowling with discipline though.

They'd want at least 150, even on this surface. Plenty to do for this pair.

pup11

International Coach
Even if Pakistan get bowled out for 100 odd then also would the Irish be able to chase them down on this track.

pup11

International Coach
This partnership between Mahmood and Akmal is really huge for Pakistan and its also seriously hurting Irish chances of winning this game.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Rankin is a class act, and born and bred Irish too. Very impressive display from him today, 12 wides notwithstanding.

haroon510

International 12th Man
okkkkkkkk
i just wake up and check cricinfo.com for score. pakistan is 124 for 8 and india 191 all out. what is going on here? lol
how did that happen? am i dreaming or something here. let me just take a shower and come back lol

Nishant

International 12th Man
okkkkkkkk
i just wake up and check cricinfo.com for score. pakistan is 124 for 8 and india 191 all out. what is going on here? lol
how did that happen? am i dreaming or something here. let me just take a shower and come back lol
its all real mate! cant believe it myself....