• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, this is awesome. I thought Bangladesh would be able to put pressure on India if they batted first, but never expected them to pull out a bowling performance like this. Couldn't ask for anyone better than Dravid in this situation mind you, wouldn't be surprised if he hangs around till the end.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I know this is a bit rich to say, but excellent spell of bowling India had to face at the start should (providing they actually go on in the WC which is not guaranteed) do them some good. Mortaza and Rasel bowled wonderfully, and whilst Sehwag is a dickhead, Ganguly has played well and seen through it. They just have to settle now and forget about powerplays and what not, just play their own game properly.

Bangladesh have been awesome though, they were so clearly pumped up for this game.

pup11

International Coach
Rafique would be the key for Bangladeshis because if he can also put pressure and take a few wickets then India would be in deep trouble.

Meanwhile Ganguly slaps Razzak for a 4.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I know this is a bit rich to say, but excellent spell of bowling India had to face at the start should (providing they actually go on in the WC which is not guaranteed) do them some good. Mortaza and Rasel bowled wonderfully, and whilst Sehwag is a dickhead, Ganguly has played well and seen through it. They just have to settle now and forget about powerplays and what not, just play their own game properly.

Bangladesh have been awesome though, they were so clearly pumped up for this game.
Yup, true, it will help them. Honestly though, it'll take a lot out of the Bangladeshis to still win this one.

Its your fault :mad:

:p
:cool:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Plus I'd rather everyone understand the crapness of Sehwag now, and how he shouldn't be in the team (or opening at the very least) in the group stages than in a more important match-up.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I will never understand what Sehwag is still doing on this team. Regardless of what happens in this particular match, it is clear that certain players are past their expiration date and we need to use the series in England as a brand new start for Indian cricket, with at least 2-3 new players getting a shot.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Plus I'd rather everyone understand the crapness of Sehwag now, and how he shouldn't be in the team (or opening at the very least) in the group stages than in a more important match-up.
Assume Bangladesh wins. There won't be any more important match-ups then... ;)

Majin

International Debutant
This is both soul destroying from an Indian fan viewpoint and awesome from a Bangladesh cricket viewpoint. :{

pasag

RTDAS
I will never understand what Sehwag is still doing on this team. Regardless of what happens in this particular match, it is clear that certain players are past their expiration date and we need to use the series in England as a brand new start for Indian cricket, with at least 2-3 new players getting a shot.
SS closing in on the 10,000, would be ironic/awesome if it happened in an ODI thread. Also LOL at you quoting yourself all over your sig. :p