• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Was expecting a full house from the start tbh.

What's funny is it will be when India play in Trinidad, but not when the WI play in Jamaica.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Just able to tune in... Very precious to get Gayle early, from Pakistan's perspective. Looks like Chanders' has been struggling to score, after me talking up his quick-scoring ability in another thread.

I seem to often find I'm rooting for Pakistan, but I'm barracking for the West Indians here.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Gul bowled very nicely straight up. Rao's first over was good too, though it probably won't last.

Pitch doesn't seem too bad, but the new ball did a little and it might turn. Fairly balanced, really. 250 should be a good score.