• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Hmmmm.....*Checks Somerset fixture list*......Ah, tis only an LVCC match v Northants, I should be ok for that day :)

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No further word from the Loughborough boys.

The Worcestershire Cricket League secretary has very kindly forwarded my request to the 68 clubs in the league (that'll probably go back to Cookley, actually, then they'll feel unwanted...) and listed it on their website too.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think we should sort out the exact name thing now.

CWXI or is that too cliched given Dev League?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Without wanting to get technical, wouldn't Cricket Web Representative XI be a better name as CW XI seems to imply its the best 11 players from the forum.

Im just saying :mellow:

Matteh

Without wanting to get technical, wouldn't Cricket Web Representative XI be a better name as CW XI seems to imply its the best 11 players from the forum.

As far as i'm concerned if you're going to be there you're one of best 11 players from the forum by default. :sleep:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

Well isn't it the same as when a touring side calls themselves "England XI." Not the best XI players from England, but an XI made of England players

Langeveldt

Soutie
I'm going to go from "definitely attending" to "50-50"

Time with my Girlfriend who's still in England is at an absolute premium now, and we might be booking a holiday at that sort of time.. I'll try my best hey...

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I'm going to go from "definitely attending" to "50-50"

Time with my Girlfriend who's still in England is at an absolute premium now, and we might be booking a holiday at that sort of time.. I'll try my best hey...
Better put me down in that category as well. The fact that I've just been called for an interview in London at 3 weeks notice (to do with my year abroad starting in August) means I can't really be sure nothing like that's going to happen again.

Matteh

I'm still 100% as far as i know. May still be recovering from cycling 112 miles in a day 2 weeks before but that's by the by.

Craig

World Traveller
I couldn't make it due to the fact that I don't leave the country on the 16th and if I were to leave earlier, my plane is going to Paris.

I will more then likely (about 80%) be in England either from the 30th of July or at the start of August, so if anybody wants to say hello and go for a pint, I'm up for that, just let me know and go from there. Of course I have to meet you Mr Dickinson, after 4 years of knowing you on internet forums, it would be now or never.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I couldn't make it due to the fact that I don't leave the country on the 16th and if I were to leave earlier, my plane is going to Paris.

I will more then likely (about 80%) be in England either from the 30th of July or at the start of August, so if anybody wants to say hello and go for a pint, I'm up for that, just let me know and go from there. Of course I have to meet you Mr Dickinson, after 4 years of knowing you on internet forums, it would be now or never.
I'm up for that, where would you be based?