• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

open365

International Vice-Captain
I can't be bothered going through the last 91 pages so i'm not sure what stage this is at currently.

I live in Liverpool, if anyone went to a Lancashire game i'd be happy to tag along, though strictly undercover ofc, my parents wouldn't approve of me meeting men i met of a cricket forum.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
I can't be bothered going through the last 91 pages so i'm not sure what stage this is at currently.

I live in Liverpool, if anyone went to a Lancashire game i'd be happy to tag along, though strictly undercover ofc, my parents wouldn't approve of me meeting men i met of a cricket forum.
we will rape you to death surely!

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well obviously (I can do the 5-3=2, y'know...) but I was just wondering how we'd decide if there were more than 2 on the M5 route who wanted a lift...
Depending on what Haakon is doing and if Loughborough is go then me and Tarick (basically confirmed) would love a lift from somewhere around Evesham (Rich has said that's fine before now as it's not too far from the M5).

Loughborough is amazingly awkward to get to from Stratford by train on a Sunday to the point where it's seriously questionable.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
u-2, syngman rhee, payola and kennedy
Chubby checker, psycho, belgians in the congo...
:Jumpy:

What a tune that is... and I've honestly never met anyone else who, like me, knows the whole thing (which, given that you know a bit from smack in the middle, I'd guess you do).

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Depending on what Haakon is doing and if Loughborough is go then me and Tarick (basically confirmed) would love a lift from somewhere around Evesham (Rich has said that's fine before now as it's not too far from the M5).

Loughborough is amazingly awkward to get to from Stratford by train on a Sunday to the point where it's seriously questionable.
Anything Rich can do...

Yeah, sure, that's no problem for me.

Might be a problem if we have to fit Neil, Rich, Haakon, Tarique and yourself in tho... but even then I reckon I could give it a decent shot.

open365

International Vice-Captain
:Jumpy:

What a tune that is... and I've honestly never met anyone else who, like me, knows the whole thing (which, given that you know a bit from smack in the middle, I'd guess you do).
Yeh it's one of my favourite songs ever.

Hyperdermics on the shore, China's under Masrshal law, rock and rolla cola war.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeh it's one of my favourite songs ever.

Hyperdermics on the shore, China's under Masrshal law, rock and rolla cola war.
I can't take it any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: have you read these pages that talk (and sometimes hyperlink) you through every event? Fascinating as well as a brilliant tune, really.