• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Okay, 2007 tipping in the proper AFL thread, that seems to be the general consensus, so I'll leave it in here.

So far:
Stumped
Altoz
Matt79
Cometer
Stumped
(28)

Cap of 30 because i'm lazy.
Might want to have a re-count. :p

luffy

International Captain
T'was good to see the Blues win on the weekend. May be just a trial game, but it would boost there confidence up.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Good win by the boys last night. Really good to see all the yougnsters playing really well. Brennan seems to have finally matured, and Sherman is looking very good, as is Merrett at full back. Black, as always, was brilliant. This might be a good year for us. If all our youngsters play well, and the usual stars play as good as they can, we can make the 8 atleast.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yes! Carn the Blues.
If the Roos win today I'll be really pissed with Carlton.

Had a multi on Brisbane (was a really good bet, Bulldogs were far too short considering the team they fielded), Hawks, Cats and Roos to get up.

The difference in Carlton so far is that they actually have a serviceable back line. Moving Waite to CHB has been a genius move by Pagan.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Loved when Crowley went into the Roos group alone and got pushed out by basically every Roo player one by one. Great game too.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha well done Roos. Knew they would get up, so decided to put some extra money on them.

Teams like Kangas, and Lions etc. who really want to prove something and do well in the NAB Cup are always likely to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.